Recently, some famous European and American university experts and scholars conducted discussions on the issue of China's "threat" in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and their conclusions are excerpted below:
1. Adhere to socialism, but do not exclude capitalism, adhere to party leadership, but do not exclude party supervision.
2. Applicable economic model, rare in the world. Neither a publicly owned economy nor a market economy, this mashup model is very effective.
3. It is very rare for all people to love the country. They also quarreled inside, but when they encountered an external enemy, no one called for it, and 1.4 billion people unanimously went outside. The THAAD incident caused South Korea to lose two-fifths of its market.
4. High-level people are dedicated to the people, rare in the world. Going to agricultural taxation, poverty alleviation, disaster relief...It is unique in ancient and modern China and abroad, and they do their best.
5. Chinese leadership selection mechanism is rare in the world. The selection of senior Chinese leaders will take more than ten years to investigate, and no interest group can influence it.
6. The national mechanism is rare in the world. China wants to do whatever they think is important, and there is nothing impossible, because they can use the nation's financial, human, and material resources to do it without any obstacles.
7. The new generation of young people are becoming pillars. In China's aerospace, nuclear energy, electronics, chips, high-speed rail and other fields, the average age of those in charge is only 39.4 years old, and 40% of them are overseas students returning home.
8. China has the world's most complete industrial system. From manufacturing a needle to manufacturing an aircraft carrier, from design to finished product, they do not need any external force if they wish.
9. China has a huge financial inventory. China has nearly 4 trillion U.S. dollars in reserves, purchased 2.1 trillion U.S. bonds, and has fiscal surplus deposits. Bank deposits and other reserves total about 8 trillion yuan. Its financial reality is the sum of Europe, America, Japan and Russia.
10. Chinese brand innovation is rare in the world. The world refers to individual excellent products as brands, while China regards a brand-new business model as a brand, e-commerce, Alipay, Meituan...the business model they created in a short period of time creates rare value.
11. China has rare macro-control capabilities. Neither the Asian financial turmoil nor the subprime mortgage crisis created by the United States had an impact on China, and the crises that it might have created were quickly reduced.
12. China has a huge market. He can completely rely on self-consumption to drive the market, and at the same time, he can flood the market that they think is harmful.
13. After China thinks of things dozens of times, this is unique in the world. China has a five-year or ten-year plan. The Belt and Road Initiative may be a 50-year plan. This ability to anticipate, predict and presuppose is the basis for dealing with any crisis.
14. Good decisions are passed on from generation to generation, rare in the world. In many countries, one president has one idea. In China, one sentence serves the people and reforms and opening up. It has been used for decades, and generations of spirits are used for generations. Zhou Enlai’s Bandung Club’s five foreign policies for peaceful coexistence are still China. Diplomatic principles. This is the embodiment of a responsible and trustworthy power.
15. China's huge infrastructure development strength in various aspects can not be shaken by anyone! China's development in the past 40 years is not a certain aspect of development, but a comprehensive development. Even if it is not the best in the world, it is definitely the world's most potential...